Take an FR4 board, drill holes (2 minutes), print Copprint’s LF370 paste on both sides (2 minutes), sinter (3 seconds) and you are done. Tens of circuits in one hour.
The cheapest and fastest way to fabricate short and medium series of simple circuit boards.
– Highest conductivity among all conductive pastes.
– Sheet resistance ~2.2mΩ/□/mil
– Cheaper than etching.
– 5-10x cheaper than silver inks
– Environmental friendly process.
– Excellent adhesion and durability
– See more at https://lnkd.in/gnz88Vb
For more information on additive manufactured electronics see www.copprint.com